Spalding Tractor Show... April 2009... a few pictures

Lord Ferguson

Bloody hell Tris >:( I spent ages checking that post to make sure it didn't come out like that >:(:-[ I even changed 'the' to 'your' just in case it were construed in the way in which you have.... you little toad :D :D :D

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great pics here Mark, great to again see the faces of those i was able to meet and of course Sue is lovely  ;)

Missing some DBP pictures but will try to put them on here when i am getting around to that  ;)

also wonderful pictures, i was pretty much able to point out every single model i bought on them  :P  and that scratch built competition was marvelous, great looking models on there and i am sure it was very diffictul to determine which was best. (gonna check out where i can find that out :) ).

no worries about that Mark, made plenty of pictures of his great models and took a few home with me too to worship  ;) and will try to post them in here too when i am sorted to my pics..

Many thanks... He makes a first class model does out Dave doesn't he  :-* - I can't wait for the MF240 in October (hopefully)  ;D

Croak..  :D::)

Hey has the 'chin coat' grown any more yet?!  :D

:D::) I'm a 'pro-fesh-null' mate ::);) I have to look dynamic and clean shaven, not like bloody Trizzly Fry Adams with the rats nest sur le chin ::):D :D

I am home now  :P :P :)

Very nice pics Marky and Simon  :D :D

It was very veeeery nice to meet you all,and the show was fantastic.."I'll be back"  :D

I will come up with some pics later on because now I'm going straight to bed  ;)

I thought it was boomtime in the tractor industry ??? You've got too much time on your hands ::):D :D :D

They do make a cracking pair of panto dames though!!! :D :D Oh no they don't! :D :D OHHHHH YES THEY DOOOO!!! :D :D

I thought it was boomtime in the tractor industry ??? You've got too much time on your hands ::):D :D :D

They do make a cracking pair of panto dames though!!! :D :D Oh no they don't! :D :D OHHHHH YES THEY DOOOO!!! :D :D

Combiens mate, combines. Tractors are not my thing here.

Ha, thought you'd like it....

Just waiting for the main men ladies men in dresses to see it.....

ah some nice subtle cutting & pasteing there jez  :D :D :D

it's as if they were actually in those costumes  :D:-[:-\

Subtle is my middle name.... technically those pics came fromt heir private archive... i just know who to talk to...  :D;)

You had me fall of my chair Jez mate  :D :D :D :D :D

I think i saw those two Lady's sneaking around the Udimore stand and try to make a hit on Barry  :D :D :D

HA,

I am sure that Brry would nto mind mate!!!!

:D :D :D

Very good! :D :D :D :D

'Ere Jezman810, going by by the structure of your latest posts are you in any way related to Sean? Or at his house maybe?! ::);):D

I found Sean and he was not felling so well( as you can see  :D ) after the two ladys men tryed to get him  :D :D :D

post-1581-132639073807_thumb.jpg

Marky mate i never new you have a tatoo off my beautyfull Sandy on youre back ???:P

Thanks for posting those nice pics mate i must look when i can come over to that show in the future!

Looks like a nice and big show.

Combiens mate, combines. Tractors are not my thing here.

Ha, thought you'd like it....

Just waiting for the main men ladies men in dresses to see it.....

Subtle is my middle name.... technically those pics came fromt heir private archive... i just know who to talk to...  :D;)

Very good! :D :D :D :D

'Ere Jezman810, going by by the structure of your latest posts are you in any way related to Sean? Or at his house maybe?! ::);):D

i was thinking the same tris , has sean given him some of those special BT batteries

:D :D

Thou doe'ts talk out of thine deriere fair maiden...

For I am the fairest of thy twins..

Oh sod all that... Jez... you made me laugh today BIG time... I think we actually look quite good like that - perhaps we'll do some costume hire for September hey Scott ???  :D :D

Johnny... yes I have Sandy on my back... and Johnny MF on my bum cheeks  :D :D