John Deere 4960 US version

This was ace Pete.... I couldn't believe the weight of it.... it looked amazing and it definitely deserved a prize ;):)

Cheers Simon mate  :) nearly 1 kg  :o :o

agree with simon , a hefty entry in every sence of the word  :) :)

Thanks Marcus,all the entrys was very nice so i was lucky to get the third price  :) :)

Being honest I only got over to the ftf stand to pinch the last cakes..Andy's sister  :-*

Pete...simply stunning mate (well from the pics anyway) nice to meet & talk with you.. Your a nice chap too  ;)

Thanks Barry,very nice to meet you to mate cant wait for the next time and i promise that i will be there in time to assist you with some carring(and have some beers with Si  :D :D :D)

oh i want it!!  :P :P :P

Cheers Ricky  :) :) She will stay in Sweden mate  :D

Looks great, I can't wait for Ertl's 1/64th 4960 to come out. I'm sure it won't have a quarter of the detail you put into your but it should be a great base for a project.  8) 

Thanks Luke, i wonder why Ertl only make old beautys in 1/64 and 1/16 ....what about us 1/32 people then  :'(