Massey Boy's Loadall carriage conversion

just a short topic, Massey Boy brought his loadall down to me yesterday and we decided it needed a proper carriage made for it.

the progress so far:

old carriage and ram stem off

14t25fr.jpg

carriage made to the same size as the joal loadall, so that all attachments can be used on both machines

250jhbt.jpg

new plates offered up

rkbj86.jpg

11soxsl.jpg

2wggpqg.jpg

plates glued together on machine

iw3o8w.jpg

not much left to do now,apart from alter the blooming date on that camera ;) ;)      ;D ;D

Oh, by the way, the strawchopper was left in the background for simon to drool over again.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Still looks great too.... I wannit ;D

I like this one Ferg... I was looking at the little JD3200 I got on Sunday today, need to do something about the carriage on that.... including adapt the crowd / dump geometry.... ;)

Still looks great too.... [glow=red,2,300]I wannit [/glow] ;D

I like this one Ferg... I was looking at the little JD3200 I got on Sunday today, need to do something about the carriage on that.... including adapt the crowd / dump geometry.... ;)

You want everything you do :-*

Still looks great too.... I wannit ;D

open for business in the cornwall/newquay area till week this sat,if youre passin through ;)

oooh can you fix me one up!!!

i kinda cheated with mine.....i cut the forks off of the Britains forks so had the back plate, then stuck the carriage part of the joal JCB to it, so i can still use both sets of implements with the Britains loadall ;) ;)

topic may still be in here, it was done a few years back now :-\

here is is

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=5167.0

open for business in the cornwall/newquay area till week this sat,if youre passin through ;)

I'm not there this week or I would have... :'( You'd have probably found there were things missing after I left though :-[;):D :D

You want everything you do :-*

I do Scott, of course, I would be quite happy with just the talent, technical ability, time and patience to do them myself but there's more chance of you putting that trimmer in the post to me along with a card saying 'I saw this and thought of you, enjoy xx'... ::):D :D :D

Well, ultimately I don't want to rely on a *yuk* JD telehandler as my only loader... :-X I didn't buy the Jacub principally because of the carriage but to be able to circumvent the 'actually having to do much' bit of improving it then, possibly, yes.... ;)

Looks handy alright. Fair play, looks fiddely but then after making that Taarup chopper thius must have been a walk in the park. (blindfolded with your legs tied together and lead by a deaf guide dog!  :D)