A baby bunning is born

A  few photos of the finer details,...just the decals to try and sort. :)

Rear lights...which also fold in, tow hitch and light plug and hyd. brake connector.

20pzm7m.jpg

the trusty spanner and all important shearbolts

15mhjma.jpg

pipework for the floor motor, also a bit of extra detail added to the  britains 8560 flotations

2uqgf4p.jpg

another side view

5p07k6.jpg

jack stowed away

33paiq9.jpg

another view showing the different coloured paint from the bottom of the pot >:( >:(>:(

2cp9iqv.jpg

29ogaj7.jpg

hyd. brakes and pipework,...and cables.

fdbx3q.jpg

wufeaq.jpg

jack on drawbar for parking.

14b6n3t.jpg

Will try and get some daylight pics hitched up to a tractor.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On page one you say it isn't having a slurry door so that's that out. . .. Erm. . . I'm scratching my head because so far you have added spare shear bolts, the spanner for bed tension, jack stand stowage, the lights fold, the rear towing eye is there, the gearboxes, full length drive shaft, brakes. ..  erm. . .  I'm struggling to see anything whcih has been left out bar a tractor on the front and some muck in the back!

I'll give you that one Tris,forgot the lights but seeing that you have used one before,I will give you all a clue. ;)

Its missing from the left hand side of the machine.

I only noticed it wasnt there when I went through my reference photos last night after I had posted the pictures :D

"Oh SH*T,"  I thought . ;D ;D

Please do not show it on the back of a John Deere 7530 as I may just have to take cold shower and a vitamin drink!  :o:D

Yes, you caold have kept me going as I had seen straight past that bit of missed detail. Mainly because it doesn't take anything away from your masterpiece. 8)

just tossed the lights on, the ladder is being a pain in the Bum >:(

It certainly wont be behind a john deere :-X

Wide angle photos will come later,possibly tomorrow :)

its tommorrow fergus, really hope its behind a mf 8690 or 5480, anything else and wont be such a good build afterall ;):D :D :D