A baby bunning is born

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one,

Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one, Red one,

and Marky agrees with me!

and Marky agrees with me!

What she says :D;)

2u7oy1d.jpg

A few red ones

ir2xar.jpg

2cigpat.jpg

8we2xv.jpg

Who said there wont be a green one on the front

52b52c.jpg

206zdat.jpg

2m33hg4.jpg

2ew1tnn.jpg

Made the decals myself in the end

2i8wr6a.jpg

2w3722e.jpg

1znq2pz.jpg

Well, all done and finished.Many thanks for all the positive comments and if youre looking Jamie,the pipes are made from one of the six cables from inside a length of burglar alarm wire ;)

What on earth can I make next ???

unkelfergus,

First of all i have to excuse myself, I'm ashmed that i didn't post here before :P:D

No, this is really a master piece over here, just like your high capacity muck grab :o

Your eye for detail and the lovely model just makes it, now time for doing a tractor for it? :P

Ow ye, what kind of Jcb is that?

Joal i guess 1:32?

unkelfergus,

First of all i have to excuse myself, I'm ashmed that i didn't post here before :P:D

No, this is really a master piece over here, just like your high capacity muck grab :o

Your eye for detail and the lovely model just makes it, now time for doing a tractor for it? :P

Ow ye, what kind of Jcb is that?

Joal i guess 1:32?

Joal,yes...........1:32,no.    Its 1:35 and the muck fork is made 1:35. I would love to use one of those forks,...you would damn soon shift some muck with it ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Well... what can I say... I missed the vote... but I'm with Aunty Jo all the way (for what it's worth now)

As for the model... WOW will do I think... served with a double topping of Phowar and lashings of Phhhheeeewwwwwweyyyy sauce... she's a beauty for sure unkle...

So.. I'd like to see something MF next... old school... from the late 70's/early 80's perhaps

I said I'd come back and post properly but I still can't find the right words. This is just soooo good Ferg, an absolute stunner... fantastic choice of machine, impeccable build quality, exquisite detailing and finish. I am forever in awe :o;);D

Brilliant model sir, top stuff! :)