A baby bunning is born

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks for the comments lads. :D

Marky,........you will have to put some ideas this way regarding MF stuff from the 70's or 80's, cos we  aint got much MF tackle and I think,(not sure!!) I may have given [glow=red,2,300]Mr. Cerin[/glow] my old MF literature. ;)

I wont be doing a trailer as I have one simmering away at the moment (topic to follow shortly). :)

I missed the pics of it completed some how, but Simon's gone and used up all the adjectives, but it's a wee masterpiece.  ;)

I recycle them John, I used them on your combine too! :D :D

Many thanks for the comments lads. :D

Marky,........you will have to put some ideas this way regarding MF stuff from the 70's or 80's, cos we  aint got much MF tackle and I think,(not sure!!) I may have given [glow=red,2,300]Mr. Cerin[/glow] my old MF literature. ;)

I wont be doing a trailer as I have one simmering away at the moment (topic to follow shortly). :)

Brace yourself for an MF ideas topic Unkle F  :-*;)

• 5 months later...

I deal with Bunnings supplying tyres and wheels for their machines and I mentioned this model to Robin Bunning today.........he's very keen to see the finished article, he may well have browsed this forum already.

Needless to say I think its superb.

we've had a buning join today Andy... so please tell Robin we said welcome to the forum.. its an honour to have a 1:1 scale builder amoungst us 'nerds'  :D :D