Case IH 5240 Maxxum

Great work Pete, as usual.. ;):D

Cheers mate,it was nice to work with some red ones again  :) :)

i saw a boxed one at spalding for £14 and left it :o i so hould have got it on reflection :-[

Thanks Mike,Outbacktoystore have them mate  :);)

nice tractor,i dont think ive ever seen a 5240 here in ireland,5140,s yes loads

Thanks BOR  :) Yes the same here we have a lot of 5140,s

I think my 5240 would have look lovely with one of your  foragers behind  ::) ::):D;)

Thanks Colm, I'm thinking about a 5140 as well mate  :) :) ;)

Peter, what about trying a 5120, that is the only 4 cyl maxxum, that would be a challenge, shorten the bonnet a little, put narrow wheels on, and you have an excellent spraying/planting tractor  8)

Erik.

Peter, what about trying a 5120, that is the only 4 cyl maxxum, that would be a challenge, shorten the bonnet a little, put narrow wheels on, and you have an excellent spraying/planting tractor  8)

Erik.

Thanks Erik,yes buddy that is a good choice i have allready put it on my list  ;D ;D :D;)

Great work as always Pete looks like an absolute beast :) , do enjoy seeing the older style Maxxums in either model form or the real deal. I managed to buy an Ertl 5120 from Spalding paid £10 for it, very basic model but it looks a treat sat alongside the much newer ones in my collection. :)

i love you, when you making mine :P

;D ;D ;D:-*

I think you have the skill to make on yourself Murray  ;):) :)

Great work as always Pete looks like an absolute beast :) , do enjoy seeing the older style Maxxums in either model form or the real deal. I managed to buy an Ertl 5120 from Spalding paid £10 for it, very basic model but it looks a treat sat alongside the much newer ones in my collection. :)

Thanks mate  :)

Thats was a good price David,just get on with her mate,Like Erik said before how about row crops  wheels on her  :o :o