rotary parlour

farmermarshall

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o :o Impressive work stephen A++++ their lad such a stunning palour  8)

good manBren thanks hi

stuning    8)

thanks mate

stephen you dont hang around much!! :o well done sir, look forward to seeing it in the flesh 8)

had to be done for Saturday so i had to get my finger out  ;)

great stuff its great how you got it to work is it ran off a 12v transformer and then a small motor used

very good indeed very nice Stephen 8)

Cheers Murray thanks mate  ;)

:)stephen that is fantastic! well done

thanks Davey glad its done now but took long enough  ;)

nice work, best drop the spin rate mind, or ther might be a few cows flying off mid milk, try some lego gear cogs off the motor, the ones from the technic sets, if you can't get any let me know, will visit my nephews and raid his box,

cheers Sean i know the rate of spin is too great but unless i can use something a dimmer switch all has to stay put as the gearing is underneath and can't come out with a lot of rebuild i've tried killing the voltage and its only 1.5v i ain'nt got enough power to be able to rotate all 33 cows there is a severe weight in all thats driving , i may add a few lights to strain power but i fear it will only kill the battery and guidance will be greatly welcome  :D;)

great work FM....taken me a while to get here but i did! ;D

cheers Ben thanks yes took you ages where were you  :D:-*;)

only one thing fm will have to report you to animal welfare cause you left them cows standing there all day spining round  :D :D :D :D :D :D

ah hold on a minute did you not see how many times it stopped but they just would'nt get out so i was'nt left with much choice other than let them stay i can'nt for the life of me get there legs to move  ::):D :D :D