At Work With Jamie

Guest farmboy

Guest farmboy

nice pics lad, keep them coming, like your personalised tractor ;)

thanks yep shes a gem she does me proud only got 38thousand hours on her and shes shes 9 years old and still looks like new

thanks yep shes a gem she does me proud only got 38thousand hours on her and shes shes 9 years old and still looks like new

WOW ONLY 38,000 hrs ! how much were you expecting to put on her  ???

do you mean 3800 hrs jamie ? good to see you been busy mate

Guest farmboy

well it kind of breaks out the mole runs etc then we blast them then roll it basicly thats the only reason...

P.S Markus heres a picture to show you

DSC00811.jpg

Guest farmboy

tidy tractor,.. whats its main jobs.. is she 90hp

shes 94hp

her main job aint much to be honest

she carts silage

mixes slurry

cement mixer (its on most of time)

and anything else to be honest shes a spare tractor our main 1 is a claas ares 657 ATZ

Edited for Text Talk!! Previous post removed.

not familliar with the lambo clock mate but i'd hazzard a guess that its reading 3783 but not seen two reds on a clock before so you maywell be right mate , but 37830 0 does sound a bit high for the old girl  :)

not familliar with the lambo clock mate but i'd hazzard a guess that its reading 3783 but not seen two reds on a clock before so you maywell be right mate , but 37830 0 does sound a bit high for the old girl  :)

I thought that too  :-\  But not sure  :-\

• 3 weeks later...

& it's taken you 4 years to fit arials  ???  :D :D :D

only messing with you mate  ;)

still think it's a nice little tractor , not had much experience with lambo's or same's but the people who have 90 - 100hp usually have them fitted with loaders & are well pleased with them . a good tractor with a big appitite for work  :)

Guest farmboy

no markus i had a big mag mount on her most of the tim then i got fedup of it so i bought those 2 and am quite pleased with it now ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest farmboy

some more of wot av been doing over past few month now got a new job driving a zetor.. and ford is my bosses freind up in lanark ive been up helping out for a few days  ;) ;) ;)

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

DSC01307.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

DSC01325.jpg