Case IH 9390 (Finished)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about ungrateful ::):D :D :D

Is that some kind of wheel hub on the top of the air cleaner ??? Like a Britains lorry one or something ???

I thought this was quite a nice model as it was..... No doubt it will end up better though ;);D

Is that some kind of wheel hub on the top of the air cleaner ??? Like a Britains lorry one or something ???

I thought this was quite a nice model as it was..... No doubt it will end up better though ;);D

No Simon not ungrateful i would say DAMP (Deficits in Attention, Motor Control and Perception)  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Simon I forgot to tell you that it is a wheel hub ,but i dont know from where mate  :);)

Sorry Simon I forgot to tell you that it is a wheel hub ,but i dont know from where mate  :);)

Thought so ;)

No Simon not ungrateful i would say DAMP (Deficits in Attention, Motor Control and Perception)  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Almost.............. Definitely A Motorcycling Pansy  ;):D :D :D :D

Now Simon and Petie behave or Pops will have to step in.......Simon was legless anyway and Petie's been fixed according to his wife so he got nothing more to do then mess around with toys.......Now Petie send me the finished model so I can do a in depth article sometime within 5 years :D :D

Now Simon and Petie behave or Pops will have to step in.......Simon was legless anyway and Petie's been fixed according to his wife so he got nothing more to do then mess around with toys.......Now Petie send me the finished model so I can do a in depth article sometime within 5 years :D :D

:D :D :D

There you are sandman  :D :D I can send you the rest of the spares parts Rick  :D :D :D

Soo?? are your in the summer house now Icecream earter  ???:);)

considering you've striped it back to the bones , it looks better already  :D

thats the one thing i need to fit to my britains MF1505, been meaning to do it for the last 2 yrs  :D :D

i'm in no rush !