RECO MENGELE REVERSE DRIVE PRECISION CHOP

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats lovely  BOR just one thing bothers me

with the reverse drive did farmers who use reverse drive mode

reverse the rear wheels like in the "real deal" pic and would you consider reversing your reae wheel tyres

im suprized these diddnt catch on around here as it must have been cheaper than a self propeled

machine and the reverse drive tractor had so many more uses i would have thought

where they much more dearer than the standard fent tractor if so how much

also what was the preformance like stacked up against a self propeled harvester

thats lovely  BOR just one thing bothers me

with the reverse drive did farmers who use reverse drive mode

reverse the rear wheels like in the "real deal" pic and would you consider reversing your reae wheel tyres

im suprized these diddnt catch on around here as it must have been cheaper than a self propeled

machine and the reverse drive tractor had so many more uses i would have thought

where they much more dearer than the standard fent tractor if so how much

also what was the preformance like stacked up against a self propeled harvester

she couldnt touch a selfpropelled. altough she is a high horse tractor she was still slow, even at that though the farmers round here like the outfit as it is steady. the outfit cuts almost half the silage in this area :o :o

i think they,d be considerably dearer with reverse drive,this neighbour ran that outfit for 14years only updating the forager last year...the performance would be very similar to a trailed sh40 as there based on them,actually pretty much same machine so good performance but not in league of spfh

the pick up hitch on front is a simple a frame with hook,this area will need attention when converting the fendt,removing the front links maybe and making a pick up hitch,had to concentrate on the forager for the show so didnt get much time at the fendt

What a fantastic model  well done

i used to run  POETINGER rev drive on the back of a  valmet 8750 rev drive

had the front tires turned around for traction

couldnt  get the same output as the self propeled guys but the year i ran it it was wet as hell and i could go places a self propeled  count touch

thanx for all the kind comments,i am well pleased at how it turned out myself,had a few very long days last week as i only started it tue and wanted it for sat,s show...thanx to intey for the loan of the weise toys(made a mistake before,thought it was uh) fendt 824 as i dont as yet have one in my fendt collection(what a model by the way)........i will be doing one of these for myself and think i might have a tractor in mind id like to display it with,one for the future!!!!! another thanks to Noel for the lend of the redrock trailer built by Martin(quality of this model was astonishing,id say it is perfect)...  So between the helpful forum members who share my passion we recreated the outfit my neighbour ran trouble free for 14/15 years,speaks volumes about the reliability and quality of fendt tractors and indeed the reco mengele forager,they seem to just keep chopping dont they???

I seen that harvester in the flesh yesterday and its AMAZING!  :o    8)  8)

Your as good at the harvesters as Martin is at the trailers!

Only too happy to lend you the trailers Brian.

Keep up the EXCELLENT work!