RECO MENGELE REVERSE DRIVE PRECISION CHOP

much the same performance as the trailed only not as sore of a neck....the seat swivels round in the real one yes,but this man only used this tractor to forage and didnt use it the rest of the year,14 seasons ans he sold her with 4400 hours from foraging,now the 936 has taken over but i think shes a bit too big for the job

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

much the same performance as the trailed only not as sore of a neck....the seat swivels round in the real one yes,but this man only used this tractor to forage and didnt use it the rest of the year,14 seasons ans he sold her with 4400 hours from foraging,now the 936 has taken over but i think shes a bit too big for the job

Would an MB trac seat fit?

Sheeesh! That's pretty special. Hugely impressive to see the tractor as it should be and not just relying on a reverse driven chopper to make it look right from the outside. Excellent. Even that chute looks like a piece of art, do you heat and bed channer or cut two side pieces curved then fit the top piece?

for the chute i join two of my own chutes together(the chute i use on the trailed version) and heat and bend them to the right shape,this alone can take a couple of hours to get right.....as regards to fitting a md trac seat,the problem is,on the real version the steerig wheel folds in towards the seat before you swivel it around,as you could imagine on the model it,d be difficult to open that small door and remove driver and fold wheel to swivel round,im happy keeping it in the reverse drive mode permanently as ill be setting it up with trailer in foraging style.and besides when the owner of the one in pics is driving from field to field 9times out of ten he has a trailer hooked on and is driving in reverse drive mode on the road....

• 2 weeks later...