My new machine shop

WOW!

Das ist sehr schon meine freund!!!!

Sehr gut Jez... Ich mochte ein bratwurst.... das schloss ist par der ampel.... :-\

My deutsch sucks but my eyes work fine, that is a superb building ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a newbie but, were did you get your materials from because I'm trying valiantly to make my farm more realistic but i just cant seem to get it.

Try googling EMA model supplies Liam.. a lot of the lads (and ladies) on here use them I believe  ;)

Fantastic looking machine shop I like the photo used to create the back drop, not too many farms around my part of the world would have such quite a stunning view, love those gutters I've built a few sheds in my day but could never get guttering, I must try your idea thanks for posting  ;)

I've always cut and joined the down pipes where angles are needed from the gutter and into the drain. Plastruct do a half round rod but I think the tube is more than a 180deg curve ??? Never tried Evergreen though.