Silage 2009 - Discussion, Pictures & Videos

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the trailer slide Noel or was he reversing?

There was a shower of rain which made the ground greezy, the tractor lost traction and started to slide back and was getting close to the ditch, the harvester man left him to go and fill another trailer  :D

BUT he did manage to get turned and took a race up the field at an angle.

some of the plant could do with a lick of paint but it does the job well.

anyone one else see or hear about colin brown lifting silage from helens bay to past ballyrobert, or somewhere??? apparently there was 20 trailers on the go :o:D

bloody hell, if that's true its about a 35 mile round trip. I bet that ground wouldn't be charged per acre!!!!!!

i just found out we mow and lift for a man that lives 5 hours from us in a tractor, we mow down the day before then take chopper and 2 trailers and 6830 with buckrake and 2 trailers , takes a while getting there :D

indeed it was ballyrobert beside holywood and drawn to below kircubbin,madness

most trailer men only got 4-5 trips :D

i just found out we mow and lift for a man that lives 5 hours from us in a tractor, we mow down the day before then take chopper and 2 trailers and 6830 with buckrake and 2 trailers , takes a while getting there :D

good luck with that, is there no contractors closer to him???