PORTMAN FARM 1/87 scale AWARD WINNING !

Tree's look ace and that's a clever idea with the cereal box. Portman Farm is going to be a cracker I reckon.  8)

thanks mate hopfuly it will be a cracker probably will and save up for some more trees from another member and heges on there way!!! :)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas that is simply fantastic mate... I love it - I am really looking forward to watching this farm grow... it looks brilliant allready  :o

It's good to see you doing the work too.. Otherwise we'd think it was dad doing the painting and now we know that's not true  ;)

Keep up the good work... and thanks for sharing it all with us... I wasn't sure if I was going to Toytrac... but I blooming well am now  ;):D

how long is an average 1-87 tractor  ??? never had any thing to do with this scale before so i dont know a lot

sorry rich tractors are at dad at mums now send message to you when i find out :)

looking at it you should be able to make these buildings in 1:32 scale

1.enlarge the image

2.scan it on to a bigger peice of cardboard

3.cut and build

can you or not ?

sounds like it would work but it would probably pixelate when you enlarged it  :-\

how long is an average 1-87 tractor  ??? never had any thing to do with this scale before so i dont know a lot

hello 05rich here is a pic of a siku 1/32 fendt 930 and a siku 1/87 fendt 930 and it is 6.5cm long.

fendt930variobigsmall.jpg

wow thomas thats some farm you have made there mate and to see it grow is fantastic look forward to seeing it at toytrac

keep up the good work and the pictures mate

i will mate thanks for that :)

diddent ertl make tractors including MFs in this scale  ??? tell me if i am wrong

i don't know  :D really

Thomas you've really done a great job on detailing that layout, great progress pictures your the only builder so far to appear in your progress pictures nice style  ;)

thanks it is really hard to get to places what is small. but it is so fun as well :)

thanks every one for that i will tell you what you want to know 1-by-1 ok here's some more pic of what we are doing

dad ordered a wiking plough for me

DSCF1215Small.jpg

but as you can see the it cant be hitched to the siku tractors :(

DSCF1216Small.jpg

so we started making a linkage plate had to be made :)

DSCF1217Small.jpg

the link on the plough was changed with a cotton bud as you might be able to see on the plough.

DSCF1218Small.jpg

we put the pin in to let it lift and lower

DSCF1219Small.jpg