MF 2685 electronic ** COMPLETED **

this is my point exactly ,the build quality of britains tractors  is rubbish  very  very good detail but crap build quality compared to the siku tractors,my kids siku tractors have taken a hammering in the last year & apart from a few scratches are as good as they came out of the box , :)

the britains wouldn't last the day, >:( >:(>:(

this is something that RC2 has to see ! put a pic of a siku & your massey together & post it in the topic for andy's meeting with them .

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my point exactly ,the build quality of britains tractors? is rubbish? very? very good detail but crap build quality compared to the siku tractors,my kids siku tractors have taken a hammering in the last year & apart from a few scratches are as good as they came out of the box , :)

the britains wouldn't last the day, >:( >:(>:(

this is something that RC2 has to see ! put a pic of a siku & your massey together & post it in the topic for andy's meeting with them .

MJ you are right!!. The siku stuff can stand upto continuous rigorous carpet farming where as Britians just collapse at the first hurdle!. The last 10 years....i guess since takeover??, has been where the problem started!

i was thinking of buying a britains massey  but i'll get the siku ones instead, i can do with out great detail on a crap looking tractor i was dubious about buying another britains after the NH tsa ,as i wasn't impressed with the quality.  if i do ever get one i'll be holding my breath & crossing my fingers as i pay for it . :D

I don't supose its that bad for me as i don't play with them anymore ,but for kids that do it must be very dissapointing .

• 2 weeks later...

And here's the finished product  ;D

Added detail includes:

Custom built pre-cleaner

Mirrors

Double Beacons

Ford TW-35 axle

Painted Weight & Rear wheel studs

Modification decals.

All thanks to a few things from TM & DT and a little bit of time!

MF 2640 looks next on the cards, hope you like it!

And here's the finished product? ;D

Added detail includes:

Custom built pre-cleaner

Mirrors

Double Beacons

Ford TW-35 axle

Painted Weight & Rear wheel studs

Modification decals.

All thanks to a few things from TM & DT and a little bit of time!

MF 2640 looks next on the cards, hope you like it!

Looking really good Powerstar. Those Beacons look the part...... ;) ;)