SOME OF MY COLLECTION

1972farming

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see you have a boxed mf 135 industrial with loader thats becoming harder to find now, me thinks you should sell sell that for you DDN fund? :D fiver do you

A fiver ,you are having a laugh ! :D :D

What do you reckon they are really worth on the open market ? :-\

A fiver ,you are having a laugh ! :D :D

What do you reckon they are really worth on the open market ? :-\

Very difficult question is that, if buying i would say 80 - 120 , if i was selling 120 - 150. From what i have seen the going rate is about 110-125 but as you know its very hit & miss at the moment you never really know ???

Very difficult question is that, if buying i would say 80 - 120 , if i was selling 120 - 150. From what i have seen the going rate is about 110-125 but as you know its very hit & miss at the moment you never really know ???

Yes my 2 135 industrials cost me ?50 and ?150 so they can vary .

No i appreciate that, i always enjoy the wip shots for reference at a later date, i'm sure you know what i mean.? ;):D

Yeah no worries .I have been busy tonight ,I have worked on the 7000,a DDN,a corgi supermajor,dinky david brown,Britains Case MXU125 and a Britains Horse drawn hay rake .

No i appreciate that, i always enjoy the wip shots for reference at a later date, i'm sure you know what i mean.? ;):D

Yeah no worries .I have been busy tonight ,I have worked on the 7000,a DDN,a corgi supermajor,dinky david brown,Britains Case MXU125 and a Britains Horse drawn hay rake .

2 posts ehh? ;) looks like your having trouble on here as well, keeps coming up with errors all over the place for me anyway.

DDN? respray for yourself or selling on?

2 posts ehh? ;) looks like your having trouble on here as well, keeps coming up with errors all over the place for me anyway.

DDN? respray for yourself or selling on?

The DDN is one I bought in a job lot off ebay about a month ago .You may have seen the models ,there were 14 ranging from corgi supermajor,corgi 65,ploughs,trailers,matchbox internationals etc etc and also a DDN .The whole lot came for ?105 so I was chuffed .

The DDN just needed a new linkage so I've been sorting that out .I will keep it with the rest .