NEW-RAY FORD PICK-UP TO SERVICE VEHICLE

nice, theres a black one of them trucks in plymouth at the mo some old fellas driving it round, left hand drive to, do they do a right hand one?

I don't believe so, but 1/32 trucks are uncommon, and I had this one left over from another New Ray set, so thought it would convert well. Be nice in black  :)

wasnt sure to be honet, certainly a big truck isnt it, well suited to a nice big arable layout

Last time I was at Shepton a couple of guys were complaining at the lack of 1/32 farm trucks, so hopefully I'll make some more if they prove popular. The set they come with includes the big plastic camper and I have a guy who makes model circuses that can use those - leaving me with the trucks :)

Nice to see you branching out, Mandy. Doing well for it as well. This would be Aus or NZ spec then would it, being right hand drive?  ;):)

Don't get technical with me, Mr Trissle - all I know is that Betty's steering wheel is on the right where it should be ;D

No, no Mandy, it's proper stuff. It means you havn't made a hibrid but infact there are real right hand drive versions out there. So on a scale of correctness. ... your conversion is correct  ;D:)