Ford 7810, again...

Well, have done some more work on this one now. It wasnt easy to find some wheels and rims to it. Of course, I could have buy a MC 115 for it, but I have mountains of wheels and have to use what I have.  :-[:D :D

Rear rims are from a Valtra C with Ros Same tyres, the fronts are MC 175 turned to right shape for the Britains tyres. :) 

post-535-13263909863_thumb.jpg

post-535-132639098646_thumb.jpg

No, looks like the model isnt finished, when i did mine i sprayed parts of them them with grey/silver primer and took photos, just making sure as there was no refernece to it being a Silver Jubilee.

Blimey, can't say a thing on here wihout having the P taking  :D :D

Sorry for any inconvenience or error on my part  ;D

well lets see its blue and silver :P:D :D :D

looking good mattias,but when its blue would we expect anything else from you

Cheers lads! Yes Barry, as you can se, its going to be a silver jubilee when its finished.

Sean, well, what can i say... thanks for your kind comments! Im not perfect with my convos but i do love those Fords!!! 8):D;):-[

Brilliant to see you back at it Mattias. Look forward to seeing more of a so far, great looking model.  8)

Cheers buddy! I wasnt satisfied with the bonnet earlier. That was one of the reasons why I stopped with it. :-\ But now, two bonnets later i think it looks pretty well. Think she will look great in your layout at Toytrac! :D;)

Not seen a silver one on uh rear rims yet and is very smart already :)

Is that a black and white monitor you have Barry :D:o

Thanks Jamie! Im really found of those UH Valtra rims for my Fords. They are nearly spot on :)

If you make it over Mattias there is a very unloved silver Jubilee near me sat in a field rusting. . .. Bring a BIG box!!!  :D :D :D

Oh poor old girl  :'( :'( Dont tempt me like that! >:( >:(:D :D :D

Gorgeous Mattias.... got it finished yet mate? :)

Thanks Simon! :) No, unfortunaly not. I have spend the weekend at work so it havent been annything done in the workshop.... :-[

Nice mate,what a start she is gonna be a real cracker Mattias  :) :) ;)

Cheers Peter! Well...she isnt finished yet... ;):D

• 7 months later...

good job,id like to do a 7810 for my non mf collection sometime,dont know whether silver or blue,ive loads of new shape 5000 and 7000s now to cut and join for the chassis,it will be a nice job

No doubting that, given your track record!

If you make it over Mattias there is a very unloved silver Jubilee near me sat in a field rusting. . .. Bring a BIG box!!!  :D :D :D

where's that tris , i've seen a few un loved ones round your way , i think that chap aon the end of lynam airfiels at calne has one doesn't he ? he certainly got a lot of older ford there seems like the TW35 with duals hasn't moved an inch since autumn, still sat out with the drill on , would love to have a nosey round there  :)

nice work mattias , been a while since we seen you turn out some tractors of this quality  :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

where's that tris , i've seen a few un loved ones round your way , i think that chap aon the end of lynam airfiels at calne has one doesn't he ? he certainly got a lot of older ford there seems like the TW35 with duals hasn't moved an inch since autumn, still sat out with the drill on , would love to have a nosey round there  :)

nice work mattias , been a while since we seen you turn out some tractors of this quality  :D :D

Cheers Marcus! Havent build a thing for months now. After an accident I cant use my right hand as before, and that's the reason why you lads haven't heard a word from me. I hope, after some more surgery, that I can start building Fordconvos again. Really miss it... :-\

blimey thats not good to hear mattias, hope the surgery solves the problem for you mate,

as for not coming on down to that, we at ftf towers do not accept such excusses  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  you dont need to post convos etc to come on and have fun mate honest, we miss your input on other stuff to, as we do with all members that do not come on from time to time