Wiking JD7530 AT LAST!!!

Well I finally found time to carry out a couple of upgrades on my JD wiking model, the first and most obvious was to remove the 6930 decal and replace it with the 7530 one which should have been there in the first place when the model was manufactured!

Well I finally found time to carry out a couple of upgrades on my JD wiking model, the first and most obvious was to remove the 6930 decal and replace it with the 7530 one which should have been there in the first place when the model was manufactured!

could i ask, how did you remove the 6930 decals and where did you get the 7530 ones?

No problems mate I used nail varnish remover on the 6930 decal (make sure you put masking tape over the yellow stripe decal to protect it) and fellow ftf member PDC very kindly supplied the 7530 decals.

He also sent me a 7430 set as well just in case I buy another tractor :D

Heres a rear view where I have added a second pair of cab roof lights (well every JD 30series ive seen has a second set so I dont know why Wiking didnt bother :-\)

looks great bluegreen!!, nice little mods!!

played around with the one i got for Sean, not a model for me........ yet, well until it can be displayed!

and you know that will cause more arguements :D :D :D!!!, people, lets stay on topic in here please! :)

Liking your idea, just like marduck did over here. ;)

But are you sure the wiking bonnet is the same as a real John Deere 7530 bonnet?

YES I am sure its a 7530 its certainly NOT a 6930    I can upload pictures of both models to prove the obvious differences but I fear ive already bored my fellow ftf members enough with this one ;)

I hope to get a second one soon probably from toylorde with a superb front linkage and this  will get its correct decal added along with the extra rear lights as well :)