ford chassis allaeys sprayer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers lads, certainly not uh standard but i do like the pipe work on it now,also got the decals fitted tonight, still undecided about the smaller tanks mind,think the only thing i will add is the smaller loading pump tank on the side under the tank, just to fill the gap,few of the pics i now have shows that in palce, also a few more pipes needed of the top and sides of the tank to

good going sean , looks like you have this one sorted , never seen a real one before , but i do remember the DB / international base sprayers , i don't know if it was the same people

db sprayerts were sams sprayers first built by hubert sands a spraying contractor that put them into production, knights built some ih forward control sprayers there were others using ih cannot think of them at the moment.

db sprayerts were sams sprayers first built by hubert sands a spraying contractor that put them into production, knights built some ih forward control sprayers there were others using ih cannot think of them at the moment.

i have a pic or 2 of a ih allaeys sprayer to, chris was kind enough to send some 10 pics of both the ford( high clearence version but same as mine ) and a normal height ih based one will get a pic posted up later of it if you want

thanks for the comments to, recon with luck i can get her near on finished tommorrow on my day off, get her out on the layout spraying the wheat ect reay then

• 2 weeks later...

few more bits done now, lights on, decals ,although i will be getting them made better and a ford blue at some point as these are self made? , all pipes fitted on and cab interior is in and fixed, basicly just down to glazing the cab which i need to get the plastic for tommorrow, and that it ,off to work on ash tree then

005-3.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

Love this topic for a couple reasons, firstly another cracking build Sean looks absolutley fantastic and secondly i've now figured the make of a derelict machine with smaller equal sized wheels all round but similar cab and no name badges that's rusting away on farm that now runs a forward control MB -Trac in it's place, great stuff. :)

looks great Sean!!, did you just glue the pipes (wire) to the outlets on the arm?

cant wait to see her in action ;) ;)

also drilled some .5mm holes forthe wire to sit into mate, gave extra area for the glue then

Love this topic for a couple reasons, firstly another cracking build Sean looks absolutley fantastic and secondly i've now figured the make of a derelict machine with smaller equal sized wheels all round but similar cab and no name badges that's rusting away on farm that now runs a forward control MB -Trac in it's place, great stuff. :)

well get some pics mate, the ones i have also have a equal wheel version behind them, but bigger rear wheel size ones