At work with Stuarty C (wee nash)

Stuarty C

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were supossed to have learnt how to plow today, but cant say i really learnt much  :-\ any way 7475 Dyna VT (scrap!) and 5455 both with 3 furrow reversible  :D;D Ploughing looks uneven, because it was :D it was straight, but dont think the plough was set right on the VT  :-\  anyways a few pics for the massey massives  8)

cant say i liked the vario transmission for ploughing, probably not so bad if we were shown how to work headland management  :-\

Controls, no big knobs like of of my mccormick  >:( switches  :'(

7475driverseat.jpg

74758.jpg

74759.jpg

747510p.jpg

74756.jpg

74755.jpg

like everything really stuart, if they dont show you how to use it you dont get a good feel for the tractor and if your using it right so to speak, mind you little overpowered for a 3 furrow wasn't it :D :D :D :D

only 3 furrow but you noticed it when she was out off 4wd which i was surprised at  :-\ :D but yeah you got it in one  ;)

Great pictures. I hope you have learned today something. Also a great plow you working with.

Texas

cheers tex, em cant really say i did, just hopped in and away, rolled the draft about till it helped, wasnt really much explained  :-\ the kv is a great wee plough, pitty she hadnt a few more boards  :D

I'm not sure if that 7475 is powerful enough for the plough.

i had my doubts at the start  :D

yeah she needs at least 6 to make her sweat unlike a nh  :D :D :D :D :D :D that would struggle o na 3

sure a t7030 over here runs with 5 furrows no hassle  :P :P :P na i was staying at my mums mates there last weekend there was a new 6480 dyna 6 tier 3 working with a 5 some grunt from her  8)

i guess they use 3 furrows and 3  of them so they can teach more people in one go?? plus i guess its easier to set a 3 furrow than say a 5 or 6 , less adjustments needed, i know its an art, that i never really mastered ploughing or setup, but i only did it 3 or 4 times tops as school was usally back on by that time sadly

i guess they use 3 furrows and 3  of them so they can teach more people in one go?? plus i guess its easier to set a 3 furrow than say a 5 or 6 , less adjustments needed, i know its an art, that i never really mastered ploughing or setup, but i only did it 3 or 4 times tops as school was usally back on by that time sadly

the tractors got updated and machinery didnt, is a main issue  :-\ they are handy for learning your right not as many discs, ect to check and adjust..... its an art i would love to master, but doubt i ever will  :-\ :(:D

yeah she needs at least 6 to make her sweat unlike a nh  :D :D :D :D :D :D that would struggle o na 3

sean the contractor that is ploughing for us at the minute has a tm 130 on a 5f kvernland

wouldnt see any fergs doin that on our steep ground