Old Tractor seats

robbo

Now this might seem a slightly strange topic but we are all a bit strange on here anyway  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Knowing my penchant for all things tractor related my kids have clubbed together and bought me a cast iron tractor seat, apparently it is very old and was quite expensive. Unfortunately none of them know what model of tractor it originally comes from so I am after a bit of help and advice from the sages on the forum.

I don't believe that the seat was originally green but I have no idea what model it comes from...........ideas and help please

Tractors001.jpg

The underside

Tractors002.jpg

Side view

Tractors003.jpg

thanks in advance

my great uncle collects heaps of these old things aswell as old horse ploughs and badges  ::) think we have one or 2 lying around the garage some where  ::):-

As for what its off i have no idea  :-\ :D although most old tractor seats ive seen have writing or a design on them so it may well be of an implement  :-\