How many tractor models do you have in your collection??

Udimore

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far from it Marky, hardly have any of the old Britains stuff Deutz, Countys etc there next on the list ;D. Currently trying to get most of the old siku, ertl stuff aswell as keeping up with all the new releases from everyone and the conversions of course.

Everything is 1/32 or thereabouts 1/35th, 1/28th etc and I collect most of the farming stuff mainly do have about 30-40 construction models  though. Only thing I don't collect is the vehicles Landrovers, Range rovers but I might get a few this year as you can't have a farm without a land rover :D :D  :D :D

Well NCC i'm impressed, for just 8 years that an amazing total, do you have any kids to hold you back or encourage you?

Not that I know of Udi ;) ;) :D :D One of my excuses for buying them all is for the futre generations of NCC ;) ;) ::) ::)

just came down from the loft 203 tractors 15 combines 4 tele porters 2forklifts? 3landrovers? 211 impilments just been told by wife to cut back no need to tellyou my reply???

No, Bliming cheek  :'( think we have all been there though  ;)

just came down from the loft 203 tractors 15 combines 4 tele porters 2forklifts? 3landrovers? 211 impilments just been told by wife to cut back no need to tellyou my reply???

Can we assume it was "Yes dear you are very right - I have become a little obsessed with them haven't I - How selfish of me - lets sell them and buy you some designer clothes"

Can we assume it was "Yes dear you are very right - I have become a little obsessed with them haven't I - How selfish of me - lets sell them and buy you some designer clothes"

:D ;)Morning Marky, think youve got it right there  :D;)

• 2 years later...