How many tractor models do you have in your collection??

Udimore

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i try to collect 1.32 but have a few smaller like corgi ,dinky  also have britains cats from 65-2006  ..i try to get to at least 2 toy fairs a month always pick something up cheap .. about a month ago got a boxed 135 for 15 quid from a train seller

How far do you usually have to travel to get to Toyfairs tractorbob?

• 5 weeks later...

Well as this topics back open again and because I am currently in the process of moving and have checked mine of the spreadsheet I now have ,,,,,

879 models in my collection  :-* with the majority of them being a certain theme...err Blue  :-*

Well as this topics back open again and because I am currently in the process of moving and have checked mine of the spreadsheet I now have ,,,,,

879 models in my collection  :-* with the majority of them being a certain theme...err Blue  :-*

Blimey Bazza  :o - that's some collection mate.... what percentage is boxed ??? - I bet that will take some shifting - wanna borrow a van lorry  ???;D

Blimey Bazza  :o - that's some collection mate.... what percentage is boxed ??? - I bet that will take some shifting - wanna borrow a van lorry  ???;D

83.8% boxed  :-* items that are loose are mainly convo's and some very old Britains bits...

You wanna see the stock I put in 3 containers past 3 weekends :o :o amazing how stock just builds up...all that dead money  :'( :D :D :D tough life ehh  ;)

Excel is a wonderful thing  ;)

Seriously I expect most of us are the same it is surprising by just purchasing a model here and there over time (especially when you haven't got the space to display them all  ;) how the collection grows  ;)

No comment " maggot man"

To be fair if there were as many mf models as Ford, NH, County's and anything with a Ford skid unit you would have one more than me I expect and a lot less brochures  :D :D

Oh and I have most of the Limited Editions from Siku, UH & classic Britains stuff too.

My God 879 Do you live in a castle Barry  :o :o

I have

150 tractors

50 combines

120 implements

;)

My God 879 Do you live in a castle Barry  :o :o

I have

150 tractors

50 combines

120 implements

;)

This week only a 5 bed house..next week who knows  ;)

Blooming heck arrs Barry

Even if you said only £20 each witch im sure they are each wort a blooming lot more than that.

Its still £17,580 :o :o

Insured for £100k Ad  :-*