How many tractor models do you have in your collection??

Udimore

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woohoo Barry.. i think i have to come and visit you.. i only have 600+ ford and New Holland models.. :( so am quite a few behind ;)

but strange thing is, i made a list of all known models to me and according to that list i am about 90 short..

also have various tractors and implements from other brands..about a 150 of them but am selling 40 siku models out of it as since yesterday.. gotta make some room.. ;)

woohoo Barry.. i think i have to come and visit you.. i only have 600+ ford and New Holland models.. :( so am quite a few behind ;)

but strange thing is, i made a list of all known models to me and according to that list i am about 90 short..

also have various tractors and implements from other brands..about a 150 of them but am selling 40 siku models out of it as since yesterday.. gotta make some room.. ;)

Yes having just moved house... 3 sheds full up and lots more Non Blue models than first thought.

You collect at a much faster rate than me... how long have you been collecting again ? how long is it now ?

Every time I buy a couple of cases of something for the first time I put a model aside and staggering how they have built up.

Yes having just moved house... 3 sheds full up and lots more Non Blue models than first thought.

You collect at a much faster rate than me... how long have you been collecting again ? how long is it now ?

Every time I buy a couple of cases of something for the first time I put a model aside and staggering how they have built up.

that is something i try to do when i buy a collection from someone..keep a few for myself... :D

But i still believe your collection is quite huge and would love to have a look at it to see what models i am missing that i didnt know about.. ;)

the rate of my expansion of the collection surprised me, i am keeping track of them since last year and have got a staggering 130 new Ford/New Holland models in one year  :o that is about 10 a month.. Dont believe that will continue much longer with models getting more difficult to get and more expensive and plans for buying a house  :(

I am collecting for nearly 20 years. but i used to collect everything with a pace of 10 a year.. only since 2004 i have started to collect only blues and average 13 a month over the past 4 years  ;D still years to go before it is nearing being complete(collection being complete is an utopia me thinks.. ;) ).

that is something i try to do when i buy a collection from someone..keep a few for myself... :D

But i still believe your collection is quite huge and would love to have a look at it to see what models i am missing that i didnt know about.. ;)

the rate of my expansion of the collection surprised me, i am keeping track of them since last year and have got a staggering 130 new Ford/New Holland models in one year  :o that is about 10 a month.. Dont believe that will continue much longer with models getting more difficult to get and more expensive and plans for buying a house  :(

I am collecting for nearly 20 years. but i used to collect everything with a pace of 10 a year.. only since 2004 i have started to collect only blues and average 13 a month over the past 4 years  ;D still years to go before it is nearing being complete(collection being complete is an utopia me thinks.. ;) ).