Manitou MLT 634lsu Turbo

Hello everybody :D

I was planning this one a long time ago, but i decided to give it a yes!

As you know i didn't do a lot of conversesions yet (almost none).

Hope it will work out :)

This time i wont to make out of a Manitou 633 (joal) a Manitou MLT 634lsu Turbo (the one i drive ;D)

What I've done yet?

- stripped the hole body (I've putted back together for the picture ;))

- got my spare parts

- Bought some tyres of our MF lover from Holland over here :P (many thanks, mate)

What i have to do yet?

- Repaint the arm in black.

- A lot of details!

- Airconditioning system behind the cab.

- Make the cab alright

- Make the hook system behind it.

This is the one i drive in France ;D (ye, ye that's me inside it :D)

he's kind of dirty but that's a part of him :P

2ymg40l.jpg

( now the problem is, i live in Belgium and wen i got holidays i go to France ;D Now for the moment I'm busy with school so i can't say ill check if the size of the airconditioning system is Right and...)

So if anyone could give me some information on the details, that would be very lovely.

I've got some brochures in here but they don't mention the aircondition system and the hook behind and a lot of details :-\

This is how he stands now:

( got his boots yesterday so I've putted them on already :D)

jb7c6x.jpg

2gxpmwp.jpg

please help me out? :-\

It would be really great if someone could help / support me :)

I probably look like an idiot to you know that i don't know the Right size of things but i give it a try :-\

I would say that if you have your photos and you have the model infront of you maybe you could guess the size of the air-con unit and 'go by eye' as we say here. Basically meaning if it looks right, it will be ok!  :)

guys please keep on track with the topic, we are noticing a few members are starting to go real farm talk in some topics which clearly aint about that sort of thing,if this practice continues we will start to remove posts that spoil other members conversion topics

many thanks

guys please keep on track with the topic, we are noticing a few members are starting to go real farm talk in some topics which clearly aint about that sort of thing,if this practice continues we will start to remove posts that spoil other members conversion topics

many thanks

sorry  :-* got carried away  ::):-\

• 3 weeks later...

Done with this job.

Tried to make out of the 1 : 25 version a 1 : 32 scale version but that is just not possible.

But oh well, I've tried it ::)

I must thank you all for the comment over here, it really helped me out ;D

I know her boots could have been bigger but i was trying to make a 1 : 32 version and that where just the wheels for a 1:32 manitou, but its just not possible ::)

Thanks anyway guys :D