Fordson Power Major - USA brochure - Urgh.... yuck !

Lord F,

Nice brochure, not especially rare, as such, but it should still make £15-£20 if re-sold on eBay or £20 privately. I have one in my own collection already.

Regards

R Day

Thanks Rory... (and Colm) for the information.. I can't bear to have it in the house... it's in the shed at the minute  ;D

I suspect when I move it I will find a pile of oil where it sat  :P:D :D :D

I've won a 1986 WWC on ebay as well recently Rory - did you see it... £100 I think I paid... which wasn't too bad given the gems inside it - it's taken me 3 days to scan it all in my PC  :o :'(

I'm pretty sure you have that one... if you don't I'd be more than willing to mail you the scans of course  ;):-*

Dear Lord F

A 1986 WWC....now that must be rare? I saw a 1980 one sell very reasonably for just over £30 a couple of weeks ago, but I already had that one. I've never seen a 1986 edition.

Regards

R Day

Could be 85 I guess... but I'm pretty sure it's an 86 though...  :-\ - some interesting stuff in it as well  :o

I'm cross that I missed the 1980 on mind you  :'(

Yes, I would like to see what one looks like. Prior to this discussion I thought they had a break between 1980 and 2001/2002. Does this mean there is another one between 1980 and 1985/86?

Not to rub it in, but the 1980 volume is superb, bound in a black leather-type cover and about an inch and a half thick.

R Day

sent you the link Mr D.. it's all you can see on the first few pages (excluding a few odd ones that came in the post as I was scanning - you'll know which ones don't 'fit' (from memory though... USA 200 series, 900 slurry tanker, 399 4wd)

If you want any full scans (as these are just the front pages) then let me know and I'll mail them to you. 

As for the 1980 version... Waaaaaaaaaaaa  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• 3 weeks later...

I've recently won a bundle of brochures on ebay and in it came this... nasty old thing... I'll be using it as loo roll next week... so I thought it only fair to let you have a look at it first  ;D

Untitled-Scanned-108.jpg

now i know mr udimore has double chins , but 4 bottoms ? has any thractor got that much strength :D :D