jcb fastrac sprayer combo

this was the first conversion i did my friend wanted a jcb fastrac sprayer combo done so he supplied a britains 3220 fastrac and amazone trailed sprayer i hacked up the sprayer used the booms and pump assembly also the steps made the front tank out of the old tank cut down built a rear tank and boom slide fitted the booms i fitted siku wheels to it as they were wider for low pressure spraying ;) all the kit comes off if he wishes to yoke on another implement ;) see what you think

oldpicturestractors041.jpg

oldpicturestractors063.jpg

oldpicturestractors065.jpg

woops first photo didnt feature finished items like the michelin men and tank lights

will have to steal it back as it was our old camera either that or just take pictures of his stuff in shed with it needs large tank as travels far away to spray  ;) na its a wee bit too big thanks for comments will try for photos as soon as possible

there not Scotland flags wish they were poor quality photos im afraid there painted yellow and black

with white stripe where it reads michelin there cast metal do a search on ebay under 1/50 scale trucks

haven't seen them on in a while