trailed class forager

well i've had a NH baler pickup blu-tacked to my old britains forager since 1981 now & it's been repainted nearly every colour of the rainbow but i managed to collect a few jag 690 parts & as good as threw a trailed jag together  :)

trailedjagfinSmall.jpg

trailedjagfin1Small.jpg

trailedjagfin2Small.jpg

trailedjagfin3Small.jpg

Well considering how worried you were about it looking right. . . . . It wasn't worth worrying about. You've made a nice conversion of that with the pick up and tin work. Not quite sure on that spout though ???

thanks chaps , yeah it's abit too long , but was looking at adapting the original chute by making it slightly longer rather than cut this one down

the colour is rover applejack from halfords sean , has come out a bit darker than i'd have liked & i even used white primer  ::)

nice work Marcus!!!, king of 'using cheapish parts for the same effect'??.....you know what i mean!! ;) ;)

WHAT ! that jag i broke up was a MIB battery power & cost me £412  :o :o just for this conversion  >:( >:(:D :D :D :D

too right ben , i can't afford to but new cougars or big M, or X's to break for parts so i've bide my time & took nearly a year to find a good broken jag 690 for parts  :)