tw35 power farm

This is my tw35 powerfarm got it from a work colleague in a bit of a state split it repaired the workings basically good clean of contacts and remove end of motor clean up stator if any one else doing this remember which way round motor end came off i got it back together and it was going backwards Doh  :D changed that back sourced bonnet new cab and roof front axle and set of wheels from a uh mf5480 modified the front axle to fit existing chassis pin glazed the cab what a pain but worth it not bad for first attempt so i think i fitted mirror brackets and mirrors hand rails gave it a coat of proper blue from local dealer but used vauxhall glacier white for wheels and floor pan and roof as the correct white was not looking that great added a armrest to seat siku jd 6820 added jeweled lights these i think look great  see what you think also this can be put back to normal as i didn't have the guts to hack the chassis about just everything that goes onto it 

Pictures016.jpg

tractors012.jpg

tractors004.jpg

tractors015-1.jpg