Farmyard Layout

SPN

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Baby Jesus and the orphans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a layout, glad there is a dutch barn included as that is on my list of buildings to have a go at. SPN, get those buggers signed up on FTF and don't hang around!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

More pics from Paul and Brian.

This is the Machinery Shed. Much of the detailing is from a military 1:32 Mobile Workshop. Lighting is of a type used for model railways. There is a lighted MF sign on the outside of the building.

Enjoy!

What a set up, the workshop just shows the level these guys are at. It's a bloody work of art man!! You must get them to sign up on here SPN, then we can lull them into a false sense of security and steal their ideas!!! Top marks to the construction team for building that lot.

well Brian here,just wondering what your looking to find out about the layout?

WOW a miricle ,a true god walks amongst us :o :o

thank you for coming on here brian. ;)

Is the layout a copy of a real yard ,?

How long did it take to build & how much more is there that we may not have seen ?

Do you also recreate fields to surround the yard ? if so do you try to recreate crops for in-situ working machinery pics & what do you use for the differing crops ?ie,grain or grass

Is the layout taken to shows or just a personal hobby ?

Will you adopt me ? ;)

Your in for it now Brian, I think MJB has asked enough questions to keep you busy for a week or two. Thats just for starters!! Are you an avid collector aswell or is this something you have always wanted to build and are happy now that you have done so?

I'm sure you have read the comments but I have to say once again, well done to you. It's a fantastic thing to see online let alone in the flesh so to speak. What a shame you live across the channel. You could earn a fair whack with admission charges to us lot!!