Question about the back of the striped box

FNHIR

The farm scene on the back of these boxes, with two of the white and red farmhouses in it (one 'normal' farmhouse and one turned around to make barn) and about 20 machines working, how 'big' did that get?

The size of the picture obviously depended on the size of the box, was the one on the back of the MF760 box as big as it got?

Legend, that's the exact one, I guess my question is answered in that the poster shows the same as the back of the 760 box!

EDIT: The back of some larger boxes shows more I've just rembered, they have the Deutz DX110 with front loader and back actor

Never realised it was a poster too, must get me one of those  :)

Legend, that's the exact one, I guess my question is answered in that the poster shows the same as the back of the 760 box!

EDIT: The back of some larger boxes shows more I've just rembered, they have the Deutz DX110 with front loader and back actor

Never realised it was a poster too, must get me one of those  :)

Picture please :)

• 4 weeks later...