Herron Lowloader

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great start lad what are you using as boards balsa wood or coffee stirrers great to see someone put a rack on a lowloader in model form you see lots of them on tractors coming up from wexford they can fit 3 rows of bales on a lowloader compared to the higher bale trailers which only fit 2

cheers lads ;)

quite a few asking about the rack, round home and this area nearly all lowloaders have the rack! its handy as you can draw a good load of round or square bales :)

for the floor i planned lollypop sticks but they are too short so it would mean that i would have a joint, leaving it different to the real thing :-\ any suggestions ???;)

cheers lads ;)

quite a few asking about the rack, round home and this area nearly all lowloaders have the rack! its handy as you can draw a good load of round or square bales :)

for the floor i planned lollypop sticks but they are too short so it would mean that i would have a joint, leaving it different to the real thing :-\ any suggestions ???;)

You want coffee stirers from posh coffee shops mate ;) ;) ;)

i never saw a lowloader with rack round where i live

only ever saw a lowloader with bale once or twice

but you have made a lovely lowloader there

well done

any picture of the real one

thanks richard ;) yea i might just go and take a few pics tolet eeryone see a lowloader with a rack ;):D

Looking good so far, what sort of weight can you carry on the real one?

shes the 12 ton version. we used to have a 16 ton version, she was a tri axel which meant she wouldnt turn into the lane here at home:D had to leave her in me grandas yard...