Herron Lowloader

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he had 5 stewarts on his mind  :D my guess is he'll buy 4 new trailers and keep the best herron out the 4 jee 4 halfpipes would look well dont think my 6810 would be fit for one tho  :D :D

did you not see the photo on the kane bebo page of the 2wd ford think it was a 6810 they have it at the yard for moving trailers in and out she was tipping 1 of the half pipes in the yard and it drained all the oil out of the backend when fully tipped :D

did you not see the photo on the kane bebo page of the 2wd ford think it was a 6810 they have it at the yard for moving trailers in and out she was tipping 1 of the half pipes in the yard and it drained all the oil out of the backend when fully tipped :D

:D :D i'll stick to the herrons then  :D

good job,surely theres no more machinery in your yard now left to make

thanks, ah now theres plenty, want to get round to a vicon 802 wagtail but cant think of what to make the bin from :-\

very impressive mate well done ;)

cheers painter

Well done bai keep up the good work. ;)

thanks matty

looks great davy mate, cant wait to see her finished  ;)

thanks. two planks left to do an a few decals, rung ronan there who runs herons an he said he will get me all of the stickers for the real thing, just have to scan them into the computer then ;D ;D

mint job davy well done looks excellent!! ;) ;)

thanks rab. no word of that trailer your doing?

• 2 weeks later...

That's pretty damn impressive, Davey.  Bet you're chuffed to bits with that? I like the toolbox on the fron for the chains and stuff. Nice.  8) 8)

thanks tris! yea im well pleased with it. its identical to our own at home so thats why i wanted one, also dont think i have come across a decent herron..