HESSTON4900/MF 190 and HEATH CHASER

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow balers look great really liking the 8480 190 combo alot chaser looks a right pain of a build are most of your builds brass or a mixture of metals and styrene would like to acheive this level of model building skill myself one day keep up the good work

no plans at minute bd to do more balers,there will probably be another mf along sometime in coming months,but i wouldnt be building more for myself without selling as the 190 will be enough for me,ive 17 foragers,dont want to end up with 17 balers,she.ll leave me for good

Well what's a guy supposed to say to that?! :o

There have been so many pieces of work put up on here over the years, each a great item in their own right. However, when something like any of these three pop up it leaves us a little short of words good enough to sing praise! Brass is real modelling. Wish I had the time to practice at it.

after another full day at the chaser,i fitted the top and bottom bale pushers for when you get to the stack.and i realised i made my sliding floorplate piece too long and had to remove it and shorten it so as i can get the clearance behind it to fit the small tipping piece,hopefully now soon ill get to the front lifting mechanism,im waiting on a delivery of brass for this at minute

post-1779-132639115909_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639115916_thumb.jpg

a few pictures of the real superchaser in action,this is the bit ill be making next..of course the superchaser qm and the multichasers have a slightly different front lifting mechanism,be looking forward now to finishing it but not looking forward to handing it over to customer

post-1779-132639116015_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639116021_thumb.jpg

and mine in its present state,got the tipping piece made today at the back,this gives the body a lift up and takes the strain till the big tipping rams take over,tricky little bit to fit as theres rams,now the front lifting arm will be next and hopefully ready for paint on fri or sat,itll be tricky to paint as well,have the hesston finished now,will get more pics up soon when i get the bales made and the finishing touches

post-1779-13263911603_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639116035_thumb.jpg