The Weather in General

Udimore

Nice day till midday, was going like the clappers getting fert on ;D. It all went downhill after midday though, non stop rain, at least the fert's been washed in or away :-\ :-\

Pi$$ing it down in morn was woken up at 6.15 by thunderstorm which lasted till 9 and stoped by time i had finished walking to school  >:( >:( and was drenched to the skin even with a thick coat and fleece on

Pi$$ing it down in morn was woken up at 6.15 by thunderstorm which lasted till 9 and stoped by time i had finished walking to school  >:( >:( and was drenched to the skin even with a thick coat and fleece on

I know the feeling Phill......Ain't good sitting around soaked all day is it mate...... :-\

Been raw, wet & cold out the past week. Right now it's downpouring out, has been either downpouring or drizzling for several days aswell. Just managed to get some pics of me model farm yesterday before it started downpouring again.

Been raw, wet & cold out the past week. Right now it's downpouring out, has been either downpouring or drizzling for several days aswell. Just managed to get some pics of me model farm yesterday before it started downpouring again.

I think that is the same weather system that just passed through here Tim. Yesterday was bl00dy freezing. Only 6 celcius  :(

Another storm on it's way to you CCF from lovely Canada. It is POURING down here at the moment. Can't remember the last time we have had so much rain.  >:(

Aye, everything has shut down here, aswell as a state of warning issued in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Roads are real bad, those near ponds and lakes are under water at the moment. Had an entire 1/4 acre segment of grass underwater in the early hours aswell! >:(

Type in "flooding" on google news, and the whole 1st page has news on flooding in the New England area. Here is a picture I found on Google news, taken 2 hours ago in a town about 30 minutes away from me:

floodedltp05152006.jpg

482892_FloodK051506.jpg

Saw that on Good Morning America this morning Tim. Nasty business. WE NEED SOME SUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye, I was watching the news earlier this morning, te earliest looks like wednesday. The next good 0% rain day is supposed to be next Sunday though! >:(

A little better today then it was yesterday. A little sprinkle of rain here and there, but nothing like the downpour that had ben going on for the past few days. Looks like the temperature is going up ,and the clouds are all blowing away. Finally time for some sun! :)