The Weather in General

Udimore

Its a mess here in loughborough, tiles launching themselves towards parked cars....had to dash and move mine!

doesnt the S class Merc come with armour plated panels and glass ::) ::)

sitting here in the office waiting for the roof lights to come off the building :D :D :D

well we gave up today after getting down into cornwall, at one point we had the van backed into the bushes/hedge to make a sort of wind break as we wroked as it was really givint it some, and that was rocking nicely side on to  it, strange thing though just blew its self out by early afternoon, almost seemed to just stop out of the blue

Windy here..... only travelled about 20 miles today and seen two lorries laid down "asleep" in fields and at least a dozen BIG trees down, broken slates on roads all over and a river thats burst its banks..... our lane looks like a ferry has been down it and given all the trees a good shake!

Been a bit windy here today......Started off rainy/sleet in the morning then as I was standing getting soaked waiting for my bus this morning it turned to snow......Ground was really too wet for it to stick but the hills are nice and white......Will try and get a picture tomorrow......Monday looks good Snow-Wise though...... ;D:D;)

well its still windy here!!!....just had to round up our wheelie bins :D :D :D

bins roped to posts now!!....shouldnt go anywhere, although i bet the predecessors didnt fix them down properly :D :D :D

not many trees down on route home though

think i'll become a weather forecaster, you get it all wrong and you still get paid ::) no wind, no rain, no snow, no frost which were all predicted for our area today, oh well at least i stayed dry and came to no harm putting on that roof :)

Sitting it out in the middle of the worst storm in my life.Winds up to 200 kmh one minute then the next nothing then its back again Thunder Lightnin really heavy rain.All trains in north Germany have stopped most B roads are blocked by fallen tree,s most Autobahn,s are also Grinding to a halt and they are predicting that the North Sea will come over the Banks at some points,Boy this old House dont half groan when its this windy I.d swear it just moved about 6 inches.Yup its a bit rough tonight