JOHN DEERE 2850

cracking model you have made Pete,I much prefer these sg2's

to all the newer jds that siku and rc2 bring out

I like all the john deeres that are coming out although you have to do a bit to them to make them better. do like the old sg2 cabs though.

thanks for the picture pete clears up were to cut now, were did you get the decal from mate

Henry walker mate you have to cut them down abit as they are the lenght for a the 3350

smashing build!! what are the weights off of?

bought the wieghts from ziko if you send him a pm i am sure he has some left.

Great work. I always like cab detail.  8)

cheers mate

Hey I missed this! What a superb little conversion, you have got that looking spot on. Just like a scraper tractor a chap I know is trading in for a new Kubota. Well done, looks ace 8) So what is left to do to finish it then?

Good Work Pete, a nice 4cyl you have created there :)

Have you altered the angle of the rear cab uprights?

ye i cut a bit out of them so that i was straighter which also allowed me to round the arches at the back more. I have a 2140 opu cab as well and am thinking of a coulpe more 4 cylinders as the were popular in the 80's