New Holland T9050

This is a new tractor achieved with a Precision model. He have not dual tires beacause in France, we have not right to ride on the road with a too large tractor, unless we have a car in front with lights.

This T9050 is the only T9000 imported in France by a farmer. I will make other tools later. I have a 6m Flexicoil seed drill. It's too small for this.

file.php?id=6285

file.php?id=6286

file.php?id=6287

file.php?id=6288

file.php?id=6289

file.php?id=6290

file.php?id=6291

file.php?id=6292

file.php?id=6293

file.php?id=6294

file.php?id=6295

file.php?id=6296

file.php?id=6297

file.php?id=6298

And the thing is, it's not actually all that complicated, breaking up an STX convo is probably the most (emotionally) difficult bit, Gerbent did one as well (http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=17603.0) and said that taking the bonnet off the Scale Models TJ is not that difficult

to perhaps save a bit of money there are a few case ih on wheels from ertl might have a look at those first rather than break a precision 450 ,thanks for your help

Thank you for your comments, I'm happy you like this model.

The bonnet come from the Precision model. I prefer it. He's changed because the original is flat on one side and the headlights are on high.

To achieve this, it takes time because the pieces are rounded and difficult to achieve. I will change lights and add some details later.