DJ Agri

Dan

layout looks great Taz!!!, nice models, nice crisp photos and followed the simple guidlines!!.... ;D ;D ;D

Thanks well out off 200 pictures  :D i got the best ones  ;D & didnt want to post to many  ;)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fine pictures you have here well done  ;)

wood shavings and food colouring for silage? sorry if you have said cant be bothered reading the posts ;):D :D :D

Thanks  :)

naa i havent said dont worry its sawdust with green paint  ;)

looks well the wide tyres on the 416 should handle it no bother thanks for the picture lad ;) ;) 8)

Its alright think it was one off the ones on the first posts that didnt work  ??? dont normally use the loadall for the pit want to get a new farmmaster old one is very tierd so though ide use the loadall  :D

nice days work ;D good to see a blue in them greens :D

Thanks   gotta have a blue  ;) well at least one  :D :D more off a fan of the older fords but another topic i think  ;)

Thanks for the comments guys  ;)

Yea i realy dont like those front linkages on the JD tractors, realy need to find something to replace it with  ???

Uh 3 point linkages  or a weight block ;)

Uh 3 point linkages  or a weight block ;)

have some weights need painting ::)  dont do my disel comsumtion much good with weights on  :D  have concidered a uh linkage but they are grey so would need painting  ??? & ones i have seen arnt cheap  :(

i run uh on most of my machines now hard to beat them i'd say for all the time it takes to paint lad you'd be safe enough

I think i might buy one to see how i get on  ;) do look smart  :)

• 2 months later...

Archived