DJ Agri

Dan

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments  :)  everyone

The back grounds behind the shed with the fords in i printed them off the internet ill find a better picture if you want

& the stone walls some came from ebay in a job lot & the rest ive had from when i was a little kid  ;)

Thanks for the comments  :)  everyone

The back grounds behind the shed with the fords in i printed them off the internet ill find a better picture if you want

& the stone walls some came from ebay in a job lot & the rest ive had from when i was a little kid  ;)

better picture would be nice,cheers

nice updates taz, so anything else planned for it in the near future??

Not especially just add bits when i have ideas, wouldent mind painting the boards grey but be a while before that happens wouldent mind building an indoor silage pit thats on my list off things.  :-\ got a couple off ford conversions that need funds so that puts the layout on hold  ;)

as requested a better picture off the sceneary view this is the only picture i can find, it is 1 picture flipped over then thats has made 1 continuious image  ;)

picture893.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

brilliant layout and models taz , love the old tractors down the back of the shed :P

where did you get that brick paper on your sheds ? it looks fantastic , the whole farm looks fantastic infact !! ;)

Thank you very much  ;D  the brick paper i printed off the internet  ;)  i cant remember where i got it from unfortunatly but i think i just put bricks in google then arranged them in paint  ;)  hope that makes sence

Archived