ford 7000

Got my ernest doe ford 7000 yesterday. ;D

but, i was a bit disapointed in it, the mirrors on the doors are too high, there is no dual power lever inside cab and i wasn't convinced about the seat either.  maybe im being too hard on it?

What does anyone else think?

post-1523-132639124228_thumb.jpg

With a Dual Power decal on the sides and no lever in the cab I don't think you are too hard on it. Also considering the price, this small lever should be included. What is the issue with the seat, can you post a picture, is the colour wrong or the type of seat? Can you compare the seat with the brochure that was included?

Jack.

Once again I'm not saying much....for obvious reasons,,,, and I have studied this one... ;) but yes there should be a Dual Power lever; after all they've got the indicator switch (though that's the later "Q cab" colour.. ???)...again loads of errors carried over from the base-model 5000. Though it's more right than the early 5000...... but missing some std.7000 features and some parts that should be there.....if I can do it in 1/32   :(.....  I was tempted to start making a correction kit for them, but then thought...NO!....one day people will find corrected ones and think that's how they came originally....

' will have to do one for myself one-day though!!!

• 4 weeks later...

i have gotten one too, now there is something that has nothing to do with the model, but all the more with the box, the box has a number on it 001 of 500, i assume this is with all the boxes? it does seem strange to me though that they put a number on the box that doesnt correspond with the number on the aluminium thingy on the plate..

Also, on the model there is an Ernest Doe Dealership sticker on the side, it is the first time that i have seen a difference on the model compared with the standard issue..