Couple of rare MF's in the Cheffins sale tomorrow (18.07.09)

Lord Ferguson

Thought you may like a sneaky look at these...

First up... MF165 MKII MP on half tracks..... in blooming good nick as welll....

DSC_8086.jpg

and an MF35X vineyard... not that many of thse made I would wager...

DSC_8076.jpg

That's my darling wife holding the umbrella

both seem to be in fair shape mark , the wife's holding up pretty well an all  considering she's has you to keep a constant eye on  :D

To be able to take that picture you must have been let off your reigns for 5 minutes as you'd been a good boy :D :D

I can see that around a show ground , poor diane pulling back hard on the kiddie walker reigns as you pull along panting & screaming with excitement , with her shouting calm down mark , don't touch that & no more sweets for you  :D

What a lovely pair. . ... Diane. ..  :D;D

Erm, right back to the cause. That 165 is in damn site better nick than the poor old one I showed you from the Mendip peat farms. Was there any information with it or a serial number by which you could trace it? I bet it has an interesting story, especially having a proper cab on it. ..

I've a sneaky feeling Traci's neighbour has a vinyard 35, restored. ..  ???

Wow interesing pair, but Diane needs to be a bit more forcefull, her footware looks a bit northern to me......can't you get her a proper pair of hiking boots?  You've always been tighter than a ducks bum but this is outragious. :D :D

Wow interesing pair, but Diane needs to be a bit more forcefull, her footware looks a bit northern to me......can't you get her a proper pair of hiking boots?  You've always been tighter than a ducks bum but this is outragious. :D :D

Ben bought them as a gift  :D :D

Actually... they belong to one of the ladies in our prep room at work... her boots are AWOL - she was happy to wear her trainers  :o