The Adventures of Marky and HATTIE the MF5480 - born 18th July 2009

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled my low loader in the local 'Over Carnival' today... just one picture to share as we ran out of time to make any more  :-[

DSC_2873.jpg

Mavis was also in it... but I didn't take any pictures  :-[  so was one of my 7.5t trucks in actual fact... again no pictures  :-[

Needless to say... Hattie won  :P  ... much to the annoyance of some of the others.. village life gets a little competitive at times  :D :D :D :D  ... We won last year as well... I'm thinking about having it written on the bonnet  ::):D :D :D

Well done on the win Mark. I see you are diversifying again....kangaroo burgers :-\ :-\

:D :D  well I wouldn't put it past them mate....

I must say I do enjoy driving in the carnival... although you do have to have your whits about you with all those mums and kids walking besides you... even on the tight bends  :of:-[

Thanks for the comments as usual everyone  :-*

What can I say...

Guilty as charged.. For both charges  :-[:-[

I was hoping for 'Super-Woman's skirt to catch the wind as well while she walked in front of me  ;D

Alas.. Just not windy enough.. Next year I'll have a front mounted fan I reckon

she looks great Mark!!!!.....we have the 'floats' here once a year, but not as many as days gone by....all H&S and insurance causes the lack of entries!  >:( >:( :( :( :( .....5 last year from memory compared to 30+ when i used to be on them! :'( :'( :'(

It's the same for Over mate.... I had 3 vehicles in it... I think there was only about 2 more.. possibly 3  :'(  .. such as shame as the look on the kiddies faces told me they were having a lot of fun... and that's what it's all about in my book.

It's the same for Over mate.... I had 3 vehicles in it... I think there was only about 2 more.. possibly 3  :'(  .. such as shame as the look on the kiddies faces told me they were having a lot of fun... and that's what it's all about in my book.

think maybe you should come down here for bridgwater carnival mark  :)

Looking good my Lord.

No pictues of Mavis - shame on you!

Couldn't you have squeezed Penny in as well?

Thanks Kev... I did think about using Penny in place of Mavis... but I wasn't sure of the weather and I was 'cabbed' in Hattie... I thought my mate may think I was taking the preverbial if I gave him a cabless machine to use  :):-[:D :D

Marcus..... when tractors go to 80k perhaps... for now... I think it's too far - unless Tris or PDC want to pick my up on a Noteboom  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Another step in the right direction i see Mark! :)

Is/are there much thefts around/near you then Mark or not?

Dads thinking about having all the diggers and dumpers done sometime this August when they're all in the yard for there annual service  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Well.. what a crap day I've had... got a call today at 1.30pm... can you come over URGENTLY as we are going to make a start on the wheat... no sooner do I get to the farm to collect my trailer... then the heaveans opened up...  >:( ... still... I've had time to catch up with the lads from last year.. drop off my loader and get saddled up to the trailer... Hattie is now in the shed rearing to go... tomorrow late Pm hopefully if the met office is to be believed  :of:P

1c9e02f2.jpg

001ccb44.jpg