rich's collection

05rich

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Lovely little Dexta you have got there Rich, John has finished it to perfection !

thanks , he sure has  :)

wow..that is a really tidy dexta you got there!.. i made a super dexta from Scale Down a while ago and it doesnt seem to look as great as yours.. really good finishing touches overall..

you've got a really nice collection there!

thanks , but i cant take the credit for it , jdc made it  :)

This 6630 conversion is a Siku 6920s rolling chassis with a Siku 7530 floorpan, cab and bonnet. I have fitted one of my white metal weightblocks and a resin cab top. I have removed the starfire from the roof and the steering rod thing from the cab and the interior ;) ;)

post-96-132639209287_thumb.jpg

post-96-132639209291_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice rich  ;)

both those deeres look good and the buckrake

thanks masseyjack and will  :)

tidy fleet your getting there rich, surprised you dont have the wiking one already, its a great model , i have 2 now, one normal one on rows awating finishing and a front hitch on it

i am looking at getting one in the new year , if not maybe next spalding  :-\ :)