What is the most you have paid for a model tractor?

Udimore

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my prices paid for tractors

?160-yellow ddn

?140 old sleeve boxed mf 135

?100 ford 5000 and implement set

Collecting britains can be expensive especially older rarer types.

?50 for the forum tractor,but won't spend more than that unless it is really worth it,like the up coming uh combines

Same as TM810, wont pay silly money for a tractor...although i really want a 135 :) :) :( :(

Can't remember did buy a N/H POWER FARM COMBINE for ?100.00 inc p&p,a POWER FARM COUNTY WITH LIVESTOCK TRAILER SET for ?104.00 inc shipping both boxed.There both quite recent though.In the past I have spent ?200 approx on a rarer Britains Boxed Set from the early sixties.Also my first Siku 400,000 Silver Lexion I went overboard on for the time at ?80.00 had another 2 since then for a lot less.Next big spend will be on a Britains N/H Boxed set the 5610 with blue cultivator etc.I want one of them and know I will have to pay for it :'( :'( :'(

Can't remember did buy a N/H POWER FARM COMBINE for ?100.00 inc p&p,a POWER FARM COUNTY WITH LIVESTOCK TRAILER SET for ?104.00 inc shipping both boxed.There both quite recent though.In the past I have spent ?200 approx on a rarer Britains Boxed Set from the early sixties.Also my first Siku 400,000 Silver Lexion I went overboard on for the time at ?80.00 had another 2 since then for a lot less.Next big spend will be on a Britains N/H Boxed set the 5610 with blue cultivator etc.I want one of them and know I will have to pay for it :'( :'( :'(

Me thinks that a few of your items for sale on e-bay may be entered in this topic in the near future ;)

120 dollar for the Claas Commandor 116cs, because there was big fights on them at eBay for that time. And yes, it was stupidwhen the combine is just mad out of plastic.

Next I will pay a lot of menoey ic the Claas Valtra from Britains when it shows.