What is the most you have paid for a model tractor?

Udimore

A boxed hesston went for ?280 ish just before Christmas, I missed it by seconds.? :'( :'( :'(

Thats nuts isn't it was it listed incorrectly? i saw another go for 650 early last year and the box had flap damage if you know what i mean.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not so much the idea of having the tractor, but the plan is, if they were originally 8-10 quid when they were first released and now there worth 1000, 15years later, imagine what they will be worth in another 20-30 years. My Deutz Allis has an original price tag on it of $8.00. ;)

According to David Pullens book only 2000 were produced and all were exported to the US.

And about 3 times that quantity are out there that that were 880DT's with repo Heeston decals !!!, i would be very reluctant to buy one unboxed unless buying off me of course :D;)

Thanks Doc - I had the 880DT - and guess what - wheel rot ?:( - Are they worth much or were they common ????

I've got one here with your name written all over it Marky 100 quid special offer to you, buy it just for old times sake eh, better still send me a load of those lovely toms you got a deal on yesterday ehh  ;);D

?24 for a corgi mf with front bucket in mint unboxed condition, from the NEC toy collectors fair in Dec.

Prior to that ?4 for a boxed powerfarm county which i later undersold on Ebay for about ?36 if my memory serves - still was not a bad return on my original investment.

[move]********************************* GOD BLESS CARBOOTS******************************************[/move]

I've got one here with your name written all over it Marky 100 quid special offer to you, buy it just for old times sake eh, better still send me a load of those lovely toms you got a deal on yesterday ehh? ;);D

OK Udi - ?100 worth of toms - you got a deal - can you wait until next week though as Toms are set to go through the roof - you'll get much less then  :D :D :D

OK Udi - ?100 worth of toms - you got a deal - can you wait until next week though as Toms are set to go through the roof - you'll get much less then? :D :D :D

Thought they were coming tonight mate for the spag bowl (nice spelling eh) the kids were gutted when they didnt show up  ;) ;)

I normally go out about 2.30 am, I like to get all the lock ups emptied and be home for 5am. Have you got a balaclava or do you want to borrow one??? ::)

No... I'll borrow yours if I may - 2.30am is a bit early for me though - can't we start about 9am and break for coffee at 9.45  ???

• 3 weeks later...