few pics of tm's collection

not till you see a topic like this does it remind us just how busy you are & with all those scratch builds , it certainly expains the the rising price of elastoplast in plymouth

well done sean , great collection :)

lovely Sean , but you must pre warn Marky . he's ticker may not take the shock. 

you are not wrong there Mark... phwoar.. what a lovely line up mate... I'd forgotten that you'd made some of those little beauties...

OK... your mission if you decided to accept it...

MF240

MF1155 or 1135

MF265

MF1080

will that do for now  ;D

Wonderful collection older Britains machines you have there Sean ( quite few of those i'd like to "re-collect" at some point, they bring back lots of carpet farming memories ) and all those marvellous Masseys you've made, amazing work, really like the 6810 too, very smart. :)

cheers mate, as mentioned before, i am rebuilding stuff in the old collection of late as theres not to much arround new kit wise i fancy, aiming to have 1 of each tractor in the pullen book so thats up to 1998, about the time the swapped and went downhill, still a fair few implements to add at some point though