richie

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow great picture's of a amazing farm

is that a siku john deere and a wiking plough or are they both wiking? ;)

They are both wiking's thomas. Hows things going with your farm? haven't seen any up dates lately. Ive got one more field to do then Iam starting on the farm itself.

Thanks everyone for your comments. Its good to be back Tris, Tractorman the detail on your 1;32 farm is great, On page 81 I even notice a telegraph  pole with wire's and a transformer on it. And you say you can't get the detail. :D;)

They are both wiking's thomas. Hows things going with your farm? haven't seen any up dates lately. Ive got one more field to do then Iam starting on the farm itself.

yes i will update soon i got a show to do on sunday :);D

thing is you got to have nearly as much money to do 1/87 as 1/32 ! looking great richie.

probably won't mean much to some , but wondering if the scania & trailer looked a little like AW Jenkinson (forest products) whats think tris ?

thing is you got to have nearly as much money to do 1/87 as 1/32 ! looking great richie.

probably won't mean much to some , but wondering if the scania & trailer looked a little like AW Jenkinson (forest products) whats think tris ? 

Your right MJB for the timber and just some of the scenery ie; 2 packs of fences grass mats paints and making of the rocks has cost me about 120 pounds so far, Thats with out the models. Ha well spotted MJB I've taken the colour scheme from AW Jenkinson's. Here's what its suppose to look like.

separated the quote from the reply

post-59-132639153627_thumb.jpg

Your right MJB for the timber and just some of the scenery ie; 2 packs of fences grass mats paints and making of the rocks has cost me about 120 pounds so far, Thats with out the models. Ha well spotted MJB I've taken the colour scheme from AW Jenkinson's. Here's what its suppose to look like.

cracking truck richie pass the rell thing loads on the motorways !  my Gregory trucks are probably from the same maker as they are meant to be 1/87ish , have a link where to get them from richie ? i got mine free as part of my xmas bonus when i worked for gregory's although my depot were a bit narked as we were on the MilkLink contract  :(

with any luck thomas can add more scenic peices as time goes on

Smashing updates, the trucks look nice. Your bullnose looks lile that of McGuires of Cheltenham, they used to run a bulker on one. My favourite bit though is the roadworks, that is just wicked. Burst main or something is it?

found this link & think you'd like the bottom of page 5

http://www.modelenium.co.uk/models/models.aspx?P=5&C=Trucks+1%3a87

Thanks for that MJb, Very handy site to have. Yes I do like that. Out of about 20 1;87 trucks I have 8 of them are made by Schuco they are really good detail. What I have been trying to find is a 1;87 livestock truck. I have managed to find 1, Well one is a home made roadtrain and two artics not that detailed but they are going to have to do. Busy painting them, not too sure weather to keep the logo on the trailers or not. WHITE OX right along the side of the trailers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Thanks again

Smashing updates, the trucks look nice. Your bullnose looks lile that of McGuires of Cheltenham, they used to run a bulker on one. My favourite bit though is the roadworks, that is just wicked. Burst main or something is it? 

Ha yes burst water main it is lad. :D :D I thought the bullnose looked a bit big for that trailer so Iv'e swoop it over back to the Merc.

post-59-132639153959_thumb.jpg